The rooms are fully equipped to investigate and manage general ophthalmic conditions including:
- Full electronic medical record keeping and accounting
- Automated refractor / Multifunctional topographer and aberrometer
- Computerised vision testing
- Zeiss Humphrey Visual Field Analyser
- Optical Biometry (Zeiss IOL Master/Haag Streit Lenstar)
- Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT)
- Fundus Photography
- Anterior segment imaging
- YAG/STL laser
In addition, there are full facilities to conduct minor surgical procedures at the premises:
- Dedicated procedure rooms equipped with operating table, lighting and flooring
- Full surgical instrumentation and diathermy
- Ellman Radiofrequency Surgery
- Nasal Endoscopy
- Laser surgery
- Hospital grade sterilisation
- Both City and Eastwood practices have full disabled access and parking.
- Settlement of fees are expected on the day of consultation and treatment.
- Reduced fees are available for pension card holders.
- Credit card facilities are available.